Vehicle-Mount / DriveAway Standard SNG Antennas
1.0m Vehicle-Mount / DriveAway Standard SNG/Mil Antenna
1.2m Vehicle-Mount / DriveAway Standard SNG/Mil Antenna
Vehicle-Mount SNG Antennas are more precise and robust than mobile broadband antennas. Used for high data rates using high power amplifiers (HPA), they can be mounted on vehicles ranging from a medium SUV to a large box truck.
AvL antennas interface easily with all RF systems and are compliant with FCC and Intelsat requirements for 2° spacing as well as optional models for meeting Eutelsat and Asiasat criteria.
AvL Vehicle-Mount SNG antenna systems offer the following features and benefits:
- High-precision azimuth bearing
- Non-load-bearing reflectors
- Integrated backing structure for minimized stow height
- Wide booms to allow larger HPA envelope
- Jog control or fully automatic
- Auto-acquisition controllers
- Feed options for Ku, C and L bands
- RF electronic mounting on feed boom, base of antenna or inside vehicle
- Aerodynamic cowlings available for some apertures